Thursday, January 20, 2011

2nd Hand Store

I love 2nd hand stores. When I was younger I never appreciated them the way I do now. One reason I like them is because I don't have to spend a lot of money to get cool things/expensive things and the other reason is because that "stuff" has a story and I like to imagine what the story might be. It is quite fascinating. Someone else's junk could be your treasure.  I decided to hit up a couple of stores to see what I could find and I found some pretty interesting stuff. My prize piece was a bench... this bench is going to be used for a lot of my photography and I'm so excited to use it. I also found an old camera that reminded me of my dad. The camera is Minolta Hi-Matic from Japan made in 1977. My dad used to be a photographer and he has quite the collection of old camera's. Than I found some old books, I love to read ... so I thought I would pick up some of these classics... One book had an interesting card in it, you must take a look at it. Its a girl scout membership card from Pennsylvania in 1970, how cool is that :)







1 comments:

Andrea Rocafort said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Photography to me is art. It is unique, creative and beautiful. I have a passion to capture something that words cannot describe. My blog name is La vita é bella, it means life is beautiful in Italian. Please read more about me on my 'The artisit' page. Thank you in advanced for your interest! :)

Followers

All content is copyright to La Vita é Bella (aka Andréa Rocafort) 2010 - 2011
Photoblog Template by Delicious Design Studio