Thursday, January 13, 2011

Relay for Life

It's that time again. Relay for Life of Downtown Grand Rapids. June 10 3pm -June 11 3pm
Some of you know that I participate in Relay for Life event through American Cancer Society. I manage a team for 24 hours in Downtown Grand Rapids to help raise money for American Cancer Society. I have a passion to make others aware of this cause and how important cancer is. Two thirds of cancer is preventable... people only know that if we spread the word.
Relay for Life is a 24 hour walk. No you don't walk for 24 hours straight, well you can if you want :) But the goal is to have someone from your team walking every hour. There is also great food and fun games to play.  It's more than just a fundraiser, it is a life changing event. You have a chance to celebrate, remember and fight back for life that has been affected by cancer.
If you are interested in donating to this cause feel free to copy and paste this link in google, http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RFLFY11GL?px=9421522&pg=personal&fr_id=29998 Or if you want to participate either through my team Cancer Crushers or if you just want to come down and have fun please contact me through my email roca0205@gmail.com



0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Photography to me is art. It is unique, creative and beautiful. I have a passion to capture something that words cannot describe. My blog name is La vita é bella, it means life is beautiful in Italian. Please read more about me on my 'The artisit' page. Thank you in advanced for your interest! :)

Followers

All content is copyright to La Vita é Bella (aka Andréa Rocafort) 2010 - 2011
Photoblog Template by Delicious Design Studio