Monday, March 21, 2011

Hudsonville Nature Center

Today I took a hike at Hudsonville Nature Center. Only last year I found out that Hudsonville had a place to go hiking. This was the first time I ventured out there. It was beautiful! I can't wait to go back, especially once spring is here.... now I did see some evidence that spring is around the corner with some buds coming out of the ground. How exciting! I hope you enjoy the pictures that I took while I was out today, enjoying the beauty :)






 

4 comments:

Karin Nelson said...

It feeds my soul every time I view new photos of yours! I absolutely love them.

Andrea Rocafort said...

Thanks Karin, that puts a smile on my face :)

Anonymous said...

I Love them...you have such a gift in capturing natures beauty!!! Great Job!

Andrea Rocafort said...

Thanks Heather, your so sweet!! :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Photography to me is art. It is unique, creative and beautiful. I have a passion to capture something that words cannot describe. My blog name is La vita é bella, it means life is beautiful in Italian. Please read more about me on my 'The artisit' page. Thank you in advanced for your interest! :)

Followers

All content is copyright to La Vita é Bella (aka Andréa Rocafort) 2010 - 2011
Photoblog Template by Delicious Design Studio