Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Durham Family Shoot

I'm honored that I was able to take family photos of the Durham Family this past Sunday at Holland State Park Beach. I went to high school with both Joe & Miranda. It was nice to catch up with them and see their beautiful daughters. Kenna is 3 years old and Brinley is 3 months old. Kenna was in love with everything at the beach except the sand on her hands and Brinley wanted nothing to do with me. But we made it work and I had a lot of fun!!! Check out this cute preview of their family.....









0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Photography to me is art. It is unique, creative and beautiful. I have a passion to capture something that words cannot describe. My blog name is La vita é bella, it means life is beautiful in Italian. Please read more about me on my 'The artisit' page. Thank you in advanced for your interest! :)

Followers

All content is copyright to La Vita é Bella (aka Andréa Rocafort) 2010 - 2011
Photoblog Template by Delicious Design Studio