Thursday, March 10, 2011

A day in Sheila's Kitchen!

Yesterday I did a photo shoot for my friend, Sheila. She has a blog called Strawberry Cake and now is looking into having a website. So I had the honor to go over to her house and snap some shots while she was cooking.... I even got to eat some of the delicious food too :) I have to say she is an amazing cook. You must check out her blog and try some of the recipes!!! http://luvstrawberrycake.blogspot.com/  Check out a little preview of what her day is like.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Photography to me is art. It is unique, creative and beautiful. I have a passion to capture something that words cannot describe. My blog name is La vita é bella, it means life is beautiful in Italian. Please read more about me on my 'The artisit' page. Thank you in advanced for your interest! :)

Followers

All content is copyright to La Vita é Bella (aka Andréa Rocafort) 2010 - 2011
Photoblog Template by Delicious Design Studio