Thursday, February 24, 2011

Lucas' 1st Karate test

Sorry I haven't been on here in a long time.... Honestly I have lost some of my visions for photography... you could say I have some "vision block". It's the snow... I'm sick of snow and winter. I'm really to have new scenery for my pictures. But I'll work on that friends, thanks for still following my blog :)
Anyways Lucas had his first karate testing. He is in the mini's class due to his age so they rank the kids in that class with stripes on their belts instead of a solid color belt change. Lucas did amazing and got his yellow stripped belt. He broke a board with a side kick on the first try. :) Here are some pictures of that day.
The whole class working on their forms, hard to see Lucas in this picture.

One of the black belt kids helping Lucas and another boy with their form.

Lucas kicking and breaking the board.. this picture is not very good.

Lucas about to do high kicks while walking on the beam, he did quite well.

Lucas getting his new belt put on by one of the instructors

Looking tough, Lucas

Feeling a little full of himself :)

Still amazed that he did it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

Photography to me is art. It is unique, creative and beautiful. I have a passion to capture something that words cannot describe. My blog name is La vita é bella, it means life is beautiful in Italian. Please read more about me on my 'The artisit' page. Thank you in advanced for your interest! :)

Followers

All content is copyright to La Vita é Bella (aka Andréa Rocafort) 2010 - 2011
Photoblog Template by Delicious Design Studio